Sunday 7 February 2016

MY CHOSEN MAGAZINE ADVERT IMAGE


After referring to my target audience feedback. I have decided that the image of which I will use for my magazine advertisement is this one.This is because, from my own personal perspective and opinion, and as well as considering and keeping in mind the customer feedback that I received, this picture was most liked and appreciated, as many people said that it was the most suitable, appropriate, and professional looking yet slightly unique type of image to use for my magazine cover. Also, as I asked people who are representatives of my target audience, which is teenagers aged 15+, I really made sure that I considered their opinions, as if they like it, then there is a high possible chance that the rest of my overall target audience would also like this image best, to be showcased on my magazine advert, which leads me to creating a successful product that is easily appealing and engaging to my target audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment