Saturday 20 February 2016

Magazine Advertisement for digipak (Final)

I have made a lot of changes and improvements to my magazine advert, and this is evident in my previous post, which is of the draft version of my magazine advert. Moreover, based on the feedback that I received from my class mates and others, I specifically knew what I had to change and improve, on my magazine advertisement, and therefore, the types of changes and enhancements that I made on/to my magazine advert were:
  • Adding Reviews /Ratings from music based magazine companies, such as 'NME'.
  • Changing the font type of my Album name and Band Name.
  • Adding phrases that are strategic techniques and a way of increasing sales, such as, "featuring the hit singles..."
  • Added website of the band.
  • Added information about the apps and stores, where one can purchase the album.
  • An added overlay of colourful block types faded into the main image of the three artists.
  • Lines included under the band name, album name, and under the 'featuring the hit singles' phrase.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment