Friday 5 February 2016

Shortlist for Magazine Avdertisement Images

SHORTLISTED SELECTION OF IMAGES FOR MAGAZINE ADVERT









Here is a shortlisted selection of the pictures that we took during the photoshoot for my magazine advertisement.  I chose these images as my favourites for representing my magazine advertisement, as  not only do they have the same models as my album cover, (ensuring all my products are in sync) but they also are of a high professional standard, making it certain that they will be appealing to my target audience.

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK:
Customer one "I really like these images, my favourite one is the fourth image, as I feel this is most professional looking and has the full attention of all models. For example the third image is good, but one of your models is not looking at the camera which can be distracting and make your product look less professional. For this reason I would suggest possibly using the fourth image".
Customer Two "These images are really great. My favourites are image one and image two, because I feel they look most professional and I like the fact that in the first image, one of your models (Luka) isn't looking directly into the camera but instead is standing in a 'cool' and model-like way/position, which makes it appealing to your target audience, since it is different from the typical types of magazine advert images. However, I don't like the third image, as I feel the models look distracted and exhibit a lack of connection which isn't professional".
Customer three  "All these images are great, however if I were to pick one, I would say number one, because I like how not all three models are directly looking into the camera, and that Luka's posture and body language is giving off a typical 'Cool Kid' look/style/vibe, which conforms to your genre of pop/indie pop and music video song meaning of 'Cool kids'".
Customer four "I love all these images, however my favourite would be number one, followed by number four. This is because I feel they look the most professional and Representative of other products currently in the market. For example, the fourth image is a slight medium close-up of the three models, which I like as this engages and entices the audience further".


No comments:

Post a Comment